Facebook event page
93 Bath Street City Centre, B4 6HG Birmingham, United Kingdom
Join us for an exciting week of Arts & Crafts week presented by Core Collective & Gunmakers Arms for a thrilling week of entertainment for the summer.
Just a selection what on offer for the week.
Sunday Opening start time 12.00 till 16.00
• Arts & Crafts stalls, indoor event.
Monday Opening time 12.00 till 16.00
• Workshop for family photo opportunities with Karen Cross.
• Workshop with Alison Jackson your chance to meet & chat & learn about her skills of making her wonderful designer handmade dolls for your children or for the collectors. This will be needlework a level of experience will be required.
NB indoor event
• Workshops advisable to pre-book limited spaces
• Art stalls your chance to pick up your favourite paintings from a selection of artists.
Tuesday Opening time 12.00 till 16.00
• Your chance to see wonderful art unfold by Andy Hayward you will discover the design stages from stone to his wonderful sculptures.
To create a stone sculpture the artist first selects a stone for carving, working with stone using hammers and chisel for tools for carving stone. Each piece takes up to 6 months of hard working by hand carving the stone into a fabulous design to completion of his art.
• Plus invites artists for life drawing of Andy Hayward during the day in the garden.
Wednesday Opening time 12-00 till 16-00
• Workshop your chance to see wonderful art unfold by Andy Hayward watch & chat to him about the working stages of his sculptures each piece takes up to 6 months by hand to complete for his larger pieces whether you decide to purchase his art for the garden or for your home his work will be a talking point with your friends and family.
• Plus, pre-bookings advisable for artists taking part in life drawings of Andy Hayward while he works away on his sculpture just bring along your materials.
Limited spaces this is an outdoor event.
You are welcome to submit your art and enter into our competition the winners will be displayed in our gallery. Open to 10 to 16 years & adults.
Winners will be announced later in the day by the judges.
Thursday from 12-00 till 15-00
• Workshop join Julie Robertson for design & arts your chance to create something special to take home.
• Meeting with the artists your chance to chat and order & purchase any of the art on show.
Pre-booking for workshops is advisable limited spaces, to book your place see our Events page on our Facebook page, twitter page, or email the artist directly.
Friday from 12 until 15.00
• Details for the day events check out our Facebook Page.
Ending the week with live music including Open Mic Night organized by Gunmakers Arms.